Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Play with pebbles

Do u know how to arrange the big pebbles? Goshh!! I got two big packet full of pebbles, one's white color, another one's is black. I google from net, all the sample pebbles design is like river stone, n it's nicer than i had. But it's really waste if I not try to deco with the existing one. Wasting time, wasting money, yeeahh exactly,waste..waste waste...

I try to search sample picture, sample design, to get some idea, how to deco it. There are two sample pic.

too simple horr? But....

Err.. ...

Still got no idea, how to deco it...
But before that, look at at my work this morning...playing with ermm i call it rumput carpet- one type of grass..

Pic before...


Pic after

Is it ok? Have to continue my deco this evening and tomorrow morning... wait n see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment